Award-Winning Virginia Trial Lawyer
Morris H. Fine
Email:Morris Fine | Phone: 757.422.1678
Morris Fine is the son of the firm’s founding member, Louis B. Fine. He has been practicing law in Virginia since 1955. He continues with a dynamic full service practice. Mr. Fine routinely appears in all Courts in South Hampton Roads on a wide variety of issues ranging from personal injury to land use and development, business development and planning, estate matters and all aspects of civil litigation.
Mr. Fine is one of the most sought after and respected Estate Planning attorneys in the area. His knowledge of this area of practice has brought peace of mind and security to hundreds of people over the years. Mr. Fine’s knowledge and experience over a wide range of areas make him an asset beyond measure in representing you and all of your legal needs.
Admitted to practice
- Virginia, 1955
- U.S District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia, 1956
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit
Awards and honors
Areas of practice
- University of Virginia, LL.B., 1954
- University of Virginia, B.A., 1953
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Director, 1960–1992
- Chairman, Virginia Family Law Committee, 1986
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Commander, JAGC, USNR, Ret.
- Born in Norfolk, Virginia
- Chairman, Board of Administration, Virginia Institute of Marine Science, 1978–1982
- President, Virginia Marine Science Museum, 1993–1994
- Trustee, 1984–present and Vice Chair, 2006 , Virginia Beach Foundation